What’s the buzz all about? Do you want to know? Well, we are here to tell you: Faux Wall Panels. Yep, that’s the buzz on the street.
What’s so special about them?
First off, they are extremely affordable. At Faux Direct our faux wall panels average around $90 per panel, and each panel covers anywhere from 6.8-9.2 square feet. That, my friends, is called bang for your buck. No expensive material or labor costs either. All you need is either glue or caulk, and some willpower. Both men and women alike will be able to complete their own DIY faux wall paneling project in a matter of hours.
Secondly, they are beyond durable. Faux wall panels are constructed from a high quality polyurethane material. They are actually cast from the authentic stuff, so they look and feel the same. By nature, polyurethane is a closed cell material, which means moisture cannot penetrate the surface. No mold, no mildew, and no rot! At Faux Direct we pride ourselves in using only the top of the line polyurethane, and all of our panels are weatherproof as well. This means you can use them outdoors! Worried about the sun? Don’t be! Because they are UV resistant as well. SCORE!
So, now that you know about faux wall panels and why they are so buzzworthy, where do you get them?
Faux Direct of course.
Here are just a few reasons on why you should do business with us:
- We offer only the best and most genuine looking faux wall panels. No funky business here.
- We have the newest and most innovative designs on the market.
- We keep our prices significantly lower then the competition.
- Our customer service is superb!
- Everything is made in the USA. Not only will you be supporting our Nation’s growth and infrastructure, but this keeps your shipping costs down and production quality up.
- We work with you on custom orders if you cannot find what you are looking for!
There you have it, the latest buzz and where to get your hands on them. The next time you have a project you need to accomplish, whether it is at home or at your business, consider using faux wall panels to save money and add the unique look you are trying to achieve. Through the use of our faux wall panels, you can accomplish accent walls, kitchen islands, kitchen back splashes, bathroom renovations, and more!