If you have made the incredibly wise, awesome, fantastic decision to use faux wall paneling or are considering making this superb choice, you may wonder what all you can do with the faux wall panels. Well, good thing you ended up here, because we are going to give you the skinny.
Faux wall panels can be used for a number of applications. We will get to that in a bit, but first you need to know a few fun facts:
- They are AFFORDABLE! Yes, faux wall panels are an affordable way to obtain gorgeous end results such as a stone fireplace or a brick kitchen backsplash. They are made from a synthetic material called polyurethane, and we at Faux Direct manufacture and ship them right here in the US. This gives us the ability to provide you high end products at a super low price. Forget authentic stone, brick, and wood; that will cost you a fortune!
- They are DURABLE! Faux wall panels will last for years and years to come. We use polyurethane that is built to last. They are weatherproof, UV resistant, and impervious to moisture. They are also resistant to rot, mildew, and mold!
- They are VERSATILE! They can be used for so many different renovation projects, both indoors and out. People use them personally in their homes as well as in business settings.
Here are what many people are doing with our faux wall panels today:
- Kitchen . Both our faux brick and faux stone panels are popular for kitchen backsplash design. They are easy to clean and can be wiped off with a damp rag, no harsh chemicals necessary!
- Accent Wall. Forget simply painting one wall a different color. With faux wall panels you will take an accent wall to a whole new level by adding texture and dimension. Faux brick, stone, and wood all work great for this project.
- Exterior Paneling. Instead of spending tons of money on authentic stone, brick, or wood, use faux wall paneling for an affordable alternative. It will weather the storm and still provide the same great look.
- Bathroom Design. Adding faux stone to the inside of your shower can take your bathroom from dull to fabulous in a matter of hours. You will feel as if you’ve entered a tranquil spa each time you enter the room. Because the panels are impervious to moisture, you won’t have to worry about mold or mildew build up, especially in hard to clean grout!