So you’ve heard the word on the streets and the talk of the town. Faux wall paneling is the next best thing since sliced bread, and everyone and their mother is using it for their home and business interior. You decided to do some research and decided “yup, this stuff rocks.” Now what? How do you use it?
We are going to give you some ideas on how you can use faux wall paneling to spruce up either your home, home office, or business.
- Create an Accent Wall. Accent walls are everyone’s jam right now. First of all, they accent certain features that might otherwise fade into the background, such as fireplaces, beds, paintings, and so forth. Second of all, they are great at delineating spaces, especially in an open concept home. The accent wall tells you: hey- here is the end of one room, and the start to the next. *Thanks Accent wall!*
- Make Your Bathroom a Spa Like Oasis. Who says your bathroom has to feel like a bathroom? Make it feel like a spa with faux stone paneling in your shower or add faux wood around your tub. It is impervious to moisture, so splash away!
- Give your Kitchen Some Love. Kitchens need love too, in case you forgot. Faux wall paneling makes the absolute best kitchen backsplash. Because they are impervious to moisture, they are resistant to mold, mildew, and rot. They are super easy to clean, which makes them kitchen friendly. In addition to making a backsplash, consider covering your kitchen island in gorgeous faux stone paneling.
- Create an Outdoor Kitchen. Kitchens can be outside, too! Faux wall paneling is a great, affordable alternative to accomplishing this, thanks to their durability and resistance to all types of weather.
- Up Your Game on Your Monument Sign. Is your business sign fab or drab? If it’s drab, make it fab with faux wall paneling. After all, you want something that draws people in rather than scares them away.
- Spruce up Your Home Exterior. Faux brick and faux stone look amaze balls when added to the bottom of pillars, the front of the home, or even the entire thing. It looks and feels exactly the same as authentic stone and brick.
- Create a Man Cave. A man cave should be just that, a cave. So why do they always look uninviting and more like a creepy den? Make your man cave cavelike with faux stone paneling.